Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I'm baaack...

...and with a new addition! Our sweet little Emma was born on May 14, and we couldn't be happier. Or less sleep deprived. 



Just as a recap, I thought I would cover the highs and lows (also known as our Outtakes) over the last few months.

The Good

Clearly, one of the best things to happen was Emma's arrival. 

Dave graduated from the academy and is now working in jail - his hours are kind of crazy, but he's got some good stories!

We moved! To Huntington Beach, and we LOOVE it! Taking walks by the beach and to Main Street are our favorites.

The Bad

The amount of dishes in my sink - it's getting a little ridic. Don't even get me started on the laundry.

My daughter's resemblance to Kate Goslin...

....and her already awesome, non-posed dirty looks. #getawayfromme



3 comments:

  1. so cute. I think that she looks like her daddy. Especially in the first couple of photos. :) Come visit and show her off in the ward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girl is so adorable! And I'm a little late here, but so cute!

    ReplyDelete